Fantasy alongside reality

Bad news never had good timing.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

The aftermath 2

Two embarrassing nights in a row. Errs

I had way too much to drink last night at the bbq, or I just can't hold my liquor well. I think its the latter. Two glasses of vodka coke and one baileys. I was totally wasted. Mel and I were high, everyone except Val got pushed into the pool, Kelvin's condo has a bastard security guard that old ah pek, food was good I kept eating only to puke it all out later and I think I rmbr Trin and Chew carrying me into his room. Thanks to the friends who took care of me, sobered me up before I went home, put up with my gibberish/crying/emotalk and probably amused themselves with the "show" Mel and I put on. I looked and felt terrible. Haha, never again. First and last!

I need to grab my sanity back.

And when you slammed the front door shut,
A lot of others opened up,
So did my eyes so I could see
That you never were the best for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home